WTB Puch Magnum seat

I just picked up another Magnum that has a nicely re-covered seat but a previous owner also changed the shape of it a little and I'm not 100% fond of it on this particular bike. I'm looking for a stock seat in decent overall condition (no rips, tears, etc.). Re-covered is okay as long as long as it's not a hack job.

Just the seat, I don't need the trunk or trunk lid.

Re: WTB Puch Magnum seat

Steven Whitright /

could you upload a pic of what the current one that you don't like looks like?

Steven Whitright Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> could you upload a pic of what the current one

> that you don't like looks like?

It's a really nice seat, I'd just like the contour of the original seat a little better on this bike. Here are some pics:

I know OG Magnum seats are hard to come by but I figured I'd give it a shot. Someone out there's got one...

skeet skeet skeet on your new seat

dave I want that seat! i'll trade yah my stock seat.

Also, he had a crazy photoshop of all that gold on the ad. did you get suprised when you picked it up? lol (edited)

Rainier V Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> dave I want that seat! i'll trade yah my stock

> seat.

>

> Also, he had a crazy photoshop of all that gold on

> the ad. did you get suprised when you picked it

> up? lol

As long as it's not ratty and beat up, that's cool.

No Photoshop, the gold flywheel cover and fork stabilizer were really there. I swapped them out for chrome stuff I had on hand once I got it home. The only thing I was a little bummed about was that his ad showed the stock seat in two of the pics and I was hoping for that one. (edited)

Bump.

I know someone's got a nice seat. I've got nice money.

and...bump

Bump.

I found a really nice one but the seller refunded my money because he suddenly decided he didn't want to sell it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account