1978 Motobecane 50VLA for sale, seattle

Thunder Tribe /

Up for sale a very nice all original motobecane 50VLA. I pulled this out of a barn in oregon, and is about as close to new motobecane as i have ever personaly seen. Have the original sales brochures and owners manual(super rare) even have sales tag from the show room. Yes it runs! Yes it has a title!

Has all the original trim, side panels, tool box cover, has the orginal tool kit even!, All the factory options, side baskets, great mag wheels, orginal gas cap with fuel guage, clean tank, seat is in perfect condition with no tears. Carb has been upgraded to a 14.14 sha the original gunther carb will also be included. All chrome is in good shape. Brakes work. All lights work. Horn works. speedo works.

Moped is located in seattle 900$

Re: 1978 Motobecane 50VLA for sale, seattle

Sweet little time capsule. I have never seen a printed version of those factory pics, if at all possible, some reasonably good resolution scans would be a tremendous benefit to the community

Thunder Tribe /

i dont have a scanner:( but i can take some pics. or whoever buys it can

Thunder Tribe /

Forgot to add that the exhaust has been de-restricted and that the top speed is 32 mph

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account