FS: 1963 Mobylette AV88 - Philly PA

1963 Mobylette AV88, smoothest ride; best doubles; sexiest stock bike ever made. luscious curves, nearly complete, runs and stops. missing one side cover, NOS head lamp, lightened variator -- this was the fastest stock moby in the second heat at NEMA this year. asking $400.

(NOS headlamp currently fitted in place of racing plate :-)

All the racing numbers were vinyl, and were removed after the race (edited)

Re: FS: 1963 Mobylette AV88 - Philly PA

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Ian, why do you sell these things when i am dead broke?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

i have the 1976 Batavus VA pa titled, w/ 64cc project engine and extra stock motor and parts lot. if you are lookin to enter the batavus ring and prove they are not that slow. most bearings and seals are new on all three engines. even throw an extra titled 74 VA frame/w rear wheel needs cartridge bearings or new cone and ball cup setup.

or the 85 herc w/ motor/ 2 clutches parts lot, extra d crank, one was already in the 505 1a motor 2 carbs one the 35 mph needleless. pa title.

any combination of parts. i also have a huge sachs 54 carb, puch e50 engine with herokit, never ran.

do i need to send you tomilina's mangled headlight bucket in a box of grease w/ ransome note of magazine cutouts???

PM me. if you would accept a trade again.

at the moment, i need new reedblocks for all. throw in a dellorto 19 MA carb.

sorry no trades and no spares

Forgot to mention, this one has new tires as well (edited)

Sent you a pm. I want to rock it at the rally Q.C.B. BABY!!!!!

Charlie needs this ^^^^^

Pending

SOLD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account