WTS: minarelli V1LHKS

†▲m †▲m /

So I've had this on the shelf for a while. its been wrapped and oiled since i bought it. Taken out for inspection a few times and its brand new, fresh and ready.

I hate to part with it since I did have some plans for this great little engine. However having picked up an ns50f, I've no ambition to build up anything new.

someone else can blast on this!

built by ed, you know his quality of craftsmanship is the absolute best.

So original link to ed's original post: https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,3386801

I want exactly $475 + paypal fees. It'll be shipped usps with tracking info. you may purchase insurance if you like. I know its $25 more than what ed charged, but I need to purchase new shipping/packing material and do not want to skimp on protecting this engine for delivery. sorry.

if youre in the austin, texas area.... talk to me. i'll cut you a deal for a local pick up.

email me or pm me for questions.

my paypal is not my listed email...so... dont just send money to that with a note. (edited)

Re: WTS: minarelli V1LHKS

†▲m †▲m /

and yes, i would consider a trade for a stock ped. has to be delivered to my door or i have to be able to pick it up locally in atx

FUCK YOU TOM! SELLING A GOD DAMN UNICORN I CANT AFFORD! Seriously jealous but I hope you ring a good home for her.

†▲m †▲m /

you have no idea how much i do not want to sell this... :( dont make this harder for me!

I'll start at $400 and fees.

†▲m †▲m /

I'm not lowering the price at all. so dont try. I dont have to sell this.

simon thokaar /

fyi, i got an MLM fa-50 intake to fit on my v1L, just had to dremmel the bolt holes a bit. rocking a vm18 on it now.

†▲m †▲m /

^ yes! they do fit. intakes are super easy to make too. mike thomas has sold curvy pipes and intake flanges. I used those for my 19mm phbg on my other v1L.

and 1977mopeds sells the larger reed cage too.

†▲m †▲m /

SOLD!

holy crap, im so sad/happy/relieved

Oh wow, many grats!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account