2 whizzer for sale good condition

2 whizzers a for sale one black and blue the one starts but needs some work. The other one did run but my friend that I'm selling them for took the head off and misplaced the bolts. Both come with certificate of origin. Both the bodies look great. He is Asking 1500.00 for the pair. Text me if you are interested. The tires app rear to be brand new. Wc1

314-489-2623. Located in St.Louis MO. Local pick up only and cash only.

Re: 2 whizzer for sale good condition

lol

Overpriced Parts /

Prices for those dropped like a rock since those China engine garbage cruiser bikes.

Whizzers I never did understand them. Most times they have to be registered/titled as a motorcycle but most don't come a title get some states they need one, are not a scooter, not a motorcycle but not really moped or have a stamped plate that says motorized bicycle.

What really is a whizzer?

Please only message or comment if you are interested in the bikes or intend to make a reasonable offer. Anyone that knows anything about whizzers know what they are. Good luck finding one for under $900 in good condition. Bikes are worth different values in every state some more dose rabble than others. Whizzers are more a collectors bike. The asking price of $1500 is very reasonable considering what they are and especially since they are not Chinese junk clunkers.

Whizzers are worth Garbage

We know nothing about whizzers. This is moped army not Gay boy replica cocksack face to anus mildew surfer whizzer territory

Overpriced Parts /

Ya this forum is for a vintage 49cc two-stroke petal mopeds really.

Your bikes really don't fit in that category.

I'm trying to find a category.

Maybe this will help

And no pictures usually mean no sale

Go back to Mexico Benito. Go lick your dogs ass.

His name is Benito because he is from Benito, CA you bigot.

link

I'm from Brooklyn New York you goon

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account