Pinball buy/sell! can deliver to cleveland/chicago/MLPS/cedar rapids/stl/memphis/nola

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

Anyone looking for anything along the route? have some extra space in the van as Angel got her own chase van now, figured i midas well fill it with mopeds and parts if anyone needs 'em. taking requests i might have, and of course can do trades for anything derbi piston port/pyramid reed engine related. long shot but anyone got a c5 seat?

Re: Pinball buy/sell! can deliver to cleveland/chicago/MLPS/cedar rapids/stl/memphis/nola

I got some Puch stuff and a couple Leo Vince GP pipes for hacking and welding.

Re: Pinball buy/sell! can deliver to cleveland/chicago/MLPS/cedar rapids/stl/memphis/nola

you traveling thru columbus?

Grab that mb5 in Chicago for 600 and I'll pay you 650 for it in st.louis at shadey jacks pinball stop if at all possible. I will be there with the holly rollers helpn with breakfast.

What bikes are for sale from your collection?

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

alex- a good many, i think ocho is on their way to pick some up, i'll post up whats left. i'm moving shops in december and getting a slightly smaller workshop. also just dont need 100 peds laying around haha. looking for anything in particular?

steve if there's time i might be able to grab that for you. hard to say yet.

boot- cleveland is the only ohio stop. food!

Any cool imports?

Cool. I'll keep an eye on the thread and set that cash off to the side. If the mb5 doesn't make it I could maybe be persuaded into something else sweet.

Any of the tomos riders need a pipe or spare pipe?

I've got an almost new A/35 ST-Ripper, special price for pinball runners.

I have a ciao roller, no engine in mpls for sale

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

free spirit frame, moby 6 stars, hobbit frame/subframe. cheap prices

1966 Sears Sabre rebuilt. White, does 50mph. Needs rear spokes and a smaller jet. Has clear title. In memphis. $750.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

cripes the builds have been taking much longer, rare stuff i can let go would be a peugeot 101 (full rigid/ non frame tank) any other requests? i'll try to post pics tomorrow morning

ciao roller is gone. I also have a morini sebring frame with swingarm I will sell for $20 in mpls, I really dont need/want it.

Do you have any other sebring parts??

Hey Charlie are you still wanting to trade those hoses for these 19's ?

Someone can buy my pinball magnum which will be located in NOLA on that Friday or it will be located in Detroit for the MCR rally on the 19th.

Everything is new. $1300.

(edited)

magnum_mk_ii.jpg

Jason Jason Bobason /

I need a running Puch moped in Memphis.

No other Sebring parts.

Also have some big ol' kx80 forks. Wanted to use them on a project... Went a different route. $100

IMG_20140829_162228.jpg

I'll throw in the Sebring frame and a sweet plastic can am gas tank w/ cap and petcock with the forks. Help me make some space while you're here!

Christian Bordelon /

If you have any Vespa SI parts like longer rear rack or Grande Side covers. Ill pay cash for them.

No si parts here...

title for the hobbit frame?

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

no title, ill give you a bill of sale though

What kind of forks are they?

Kawasaki kx80 forks

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Im getting ready to clear out a bunch of stuff from my collection. Located in Cincinnati Ohio if anyone is passing thru.

1) Garelli SSXL - no motor, electrics, etc... comes with spokers and tomos 5 star mags. Nice gas tank. Orange. $125 for all - take your garelli basic and make a top tank.

2) Batavus HS50 - nice tank, nice seat. No motor, has tomos engine brackets welded to the frame. $80.

3) Puch bobber/hardtail. Basically complete, no motor however. Its a project that needs finished. The frame was a BSA Bantam frame with a puch maxi spliced into it. Awesome looking bike. $125

4) Tomos Parts galore. I plan to round everything up and sell as a lot. Some TTLX parts (tank, seats), frames, rollers (silverbullet, etc) some wheels, atleast 5-6 engines in various states, etc... All kinds of things. Not sure yet on price.

5) Puch Kickstart E50. Pretty clean, needle crank. $150

6) Honda XR70 & Chinese pitbike parts galore. A lot of wheels, 125cc manual shift lifan motor (ran when pulled), frames, tanks, seats, etc... not sure on price yet.

7) Honda SL100 basket cases. Have about 2 motors in boxes, etc misc stuff. Frame was powder coated green. Its a complete project but has a clean title in my name. $200

8) 1984 Honda XL250R enduro. Looks nice, runs good. No title but awesome trail bike. Bike is clean tho. $700

9) Mineralli V1 transmission. Has needle crank that needs to be cleaned up. $40.

There is probably more. All prices are picked up. Call me if interested 513-418-7671. Could possibly meet up in Dayton/Cbus.

MB5!

Brent Bublitz /

Looking for a Peugeot 103 motor if anyone is holding.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account