Im getting ready to clear out a bunch of stuff from my collection. Located in Cincinnati Ohio if anyone is passing thru.
1) Garelli SSXL - no motor, electrics, etc... comes with spokers and tomos 5 star mags. Nice gas tank. Orange. $125 for all - take your garelli basic and make a top tank.
2) Batavus HS50 - nice tank, nice seat. No motor, has tomos engine brackets welded to the frame. $80.
3) Puch bobber/hardtail. Basically complete, no motor however. Its a project that needs finished. The frame was a BSA Bantam frame with a puch maxi spliced into it. Awesome looking bike. $125
4) Tomos Parts galore. I plan to round everything up and sell as a lot. Some TTLX parts (tank, seats), frames, rollers (silverbullet, etc) some wheels, atleast 5-6 engines in various states, etc... All kinds of things. Not sure yet on price.
5) Puch Kickstart E50. Pretty clean, needle crank. $150
6) Honda XR70 & Chinese pitbike parts galore. A lot of wheels, 125cc manual shift lifan motor (ran when pulled), frames, tanks, seats, etc... not sure on price yet.
7) Honda SL100 basket cases. Have about 2 motors in boxes, etc misc stuff. Frame was powder coated green. Its a complete project but has a clean title in my name. $200
8) 1984 Honda XL250R enduro. Looks nice, runs good. No title but awesome trail bike. Bike is clean tho. $700
9) Mineralli V1 transmission. Has needle crank that needs to be cleaned up. $40.
There is probably more. All prices are picked up. Call me if interested 513-418-7671. Could possibly meet up in Dayton/Cbus.