FS: Mikuni VM28 Flatslide - $75 shipped

I'll grab some pics shortly, but it's new. Pull choke. $75 shipped. $70 local pickup in Lancaster, PA (technically Lititz - 15 mins north). Ships within 24-hours of payment to saikoi13@aol.com. Send questions to pandamopeds13@gmail.com. (edited)

Re: FS: Mikuni VM28 Flatslide - $75 shipped

The flat slide is a TM, not a VM. Might need to be clearer.

DPC Ryan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The flat slide is a TM, not a VM. Might need to be

> clearer.

Haha thanks. I just realized that about 10 mins on fb. I just bought it as a "28mm Mikuni" originally and never checked for the actual model. But yes, tM28.

you said something about that flatslide is notched? what do you mean exactly? i was lets refer to this, i was talking about leaky slides. and you disregarded my information and talked about your notched, slide. what? what are you talkign about yours is notched? i would avoid this carburetor, thats notched.

new? notched? same sentence you shit and speak out of the same hole or something? what.

b hat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> you said something about that flatslide is

> notched? what do you mean exactly? i was lets

> refer to this, i was talking about leaky slides.

> and you disregarded my information and talked

> about your notched, slide. what? what are you

> talkign about yours is notched? i would avoid

> this carburetor, thats notched.

>

> new? notched? same sentence you shit and speak

> out of the same hole or something? what.

In the picture below, you will note the nothc at the base of the slide. That is what I am talking about you boob. I also have sound reasoning in disregarding your questions as you come across as a complete dick with no respect. I tried helping you twice in two of your four threads regarding the same exact, illegible issue. If no one is able to understand what you are talking about then how are we to help you? Therefore, I did a search on google for you regarding what I'm understanding you are trying to figure out: why a flatslide carb is better than a roundslide car. You refused to follow the link or d any sort of research. We are not going to spoon feed you on some so simple to figure out on your own with one minute of reading.

you also called my word i use, and lots of other places use STOP, as stupid. taht notch doesnt matter. its the carburetion. if you notice they sell different angles of that notch.

but its like a hole with a very simple concept here, with a board over the front of it. thats what a stop is. its cut to shape. its supposed to stop the air.

its called a throttle, STOP. not throttle START.

it shouldnt affect airflow from a STOPPED carb. it doenst. just plain and simple like that. it doesnt affect the air from a STOPPED. or clogged up plugged up carb. its a stop thats what it does, it stops your throttle.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account