Starting bid ?

Overpriced Parts /

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Puch-Magnum-moped-gas-tank-/141383070986?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20eb16750a

Please just say no to this tank people. If this keeps up people will be cutting up our magnums left and right just to sell the parts. Please nobody bid on this tank and save our hobby from being only for the elite hipster privileged few. (edited)

image.jpg

Re: Starting bid ?

I bid 201

Getting really tired of seeing this shit.

he wants how much for a 30.00 tank and wants an additional 18.00 to ship, it has to be in the water. I told you guys not to drink that stuff.

If I was doing a custom build (which means not that paint scheme) I would go as high as 75.00 for a dented scratched tank.

Paint and decals is not a big sell with me as I rarely go back stock.

Ken. What should a fair price be for this tank???? (edited)

Overpriced Parts /

cheetahchrome . Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If I was doing a custom build (which means not

> that paint scheme) I would go as high as 75.00 for

> a dented scratched tank.

> Paint and decals is not a big sell with me as I

> rarely go back stock.

>

> Ken. What should a fair price be for this tank????

It's worth 100.00 and shipping maybe but not A reserve of $200 bid and shipping .

So actually the seller is trying to get near $300 for it and it's not even mint inside either.

I sold many tanks over the years and rarely did get $100 and shipping for one in that shape.

I sold tanks/collections of parts so I could buy other tanks and parts but now buying other tank and parts is too expensive because of theses greedy people.

I used to buy sell and trade musical equipment and guitars but because of the greedy people on fleabay I can't do that no more either.

I got one more small honey hole left and a few parts left then I'm going to be out of the game.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account