FS: CEV Lights / Speedo / Yellow Headlights , wierd French Headlight, speedo... etc

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /

Priced are listed in pics.. any questions or deals, hit me up.

I don't need the suckers any more.

Re: FS: CEV Lights / Speedo / Yellow Headlights , wierd French Headlight, speedo... etc

PMed...

MoPeD...

Re: FS: CEV Lights / Speedo / Yellow Headlights , wierd French Headlight, speedo... etc

Richard Lowery /

Pm for CEV w/ brackets

Richard Lowery /

PM'd for cev headlight w/ brackets

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /

Take note of the French one.

Very hard to keep the lens attached. I had also made some h3 bulbs work so you have to be creative with it

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /

REPLIED

Pm'd

Shaggy Schroeder /

are all the speedo's 30mph models?

Thanks.

Richard Lowery /

check your PMs, I have no reply re CEV headlight

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /

30mph speedos

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /

PM'd everyone.

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /

$10 light sold.

everything else available

ℊRashid 7☀☥ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aB28WKEo5P4/U_F

> qx4O3dbI/AAAAAAAABZM/OEilvV9_woA/w834-h625-no/ligh

> ts.jpg

>

> Priced are listed in pics.. any questions or

> deals, hit me up.

>

> I don't need the suckers any more.

Dude, I was the first to respond? I guess no blood no Foul?

I was on deck to buy Two Sets...

MoPeD... (edited)

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /

DUDE You were the first to get replied to LAST NIGHT and you 'seen' it as well

You never responded.

FCFS .. I still have that Luxor lamp and the CEX in Green housing w/Speedo tho, if you want it.

Talk to me man

Snail's Pace Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dude, I was the first to respond? I guess no

> blood no Foul?

> I was on deck to buy Two Sets...

>

> MoPeD...

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account