FS NYC BUY MY DERBI GPR 75cc

Re: FS NYC BUY MY DERBI GPR 75cc

bbmpp 2k obo

Link doesn't work, I'm not sure why you expect it to since it's from the middle of august.

please explain to us exactly where on ANY NYS form you can register a 75cc bike as a moped? at 75cc, it's a motorcycle, not a moped and has to be registered, plated and insured as a motorcycle.

In nys you don't need a title to register. Instead of the title which says motorcycle, use these forms dtf802 mv82 mv51 mv51b

derpi gpr50, limited use cycle, top speed 19mph, body type: moped

Overpriced Parts /

Wow

Nice!

benito, you are right. in NY a moped is not required to have a title for registration as NY does not title mopeds. my question was, exactly where on form MV82 or DTF802 is one allowed to enter vehicle top speed? vehicle class for mopeds are determined by the DMV. since your derby gpr50 has a top speed rating of 19mph how can it be classified as a moped when it does 70+mph?

This isn't a gpr50....you stated in the title, gpr75. Don't tell people how to circumvent the laws illegally because you've done it and didn't get into trouble. This is shit you have to explain before selling to someone or expect them to file a lawsuit with the government on their side. You're not gonna win an argument on it.

The title says gpr 50 broski. These 75cc factory engines were snuck in under the radar.

A tomos is capable of 35.. People register them as class C mopeds all day long. If you are riding slow and respectful on the GPR there is no issue. 99% of the population have no idea what this bike is. It goes 19mph officer 12kmh roughly translates to 19mph

120**

So you're saying the title says it is a 50, then telling people it's s 75 which makes it illegal. You can't cheat laws and if you're thinking you're slick about it, wait for no one to buy it or someone to file a lawsuit. You better protect yourself, or suffer the concequences, someone's gonna find this thread too...you're not helping yourself.

The bike was never a moped, it's a motorcycle, the vin says it's a motorcycle. Doesn't matter if it was 50cc or not.

NY State don't care bout pedals.

NY State don't care bout CC's

NY State cares about speeeeeeed.

http://dmv.ny.gov/registration/register-moped

Lick my balls bro you don't even have the cash to make an offer anyway why are you here spectating

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account