Re: Magnum ll for sale

come with a title?

Overpriced Parts /

Very rarely does a bike in Ohio come with a title but pa is not that hard to get one. There is also the Vermont way of getting a title.

Well really nice bike. I would love to buy it but I gotta get some $$

The Reverend Defecator /

Ken Roff Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Very rarely does a bike in Ohio come with a title

> but pa is not that hard to get one. There is also

> the Vermont way of getting a title.

Ever tried to get one in Pa. ? Not always a breeze, depends on the mood of the staff at PennDOT that day... and always costs $$$$'s, it's nearly 50 dollars now for a title transfer, let alone to generate a title PennDOT has to run the VIN ...BAM! there's ten $'s more. Don't forget taxes !! Shit is getting out of hand.

On another note, I'm concerned that no one has bought this really nice bike from you Ken, is Magnum craze fading ?? Could it be ?

GLWS as always ! (edited)

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot /

50 is cheap! Illinois is 113 for title transfer and plates. It IS remarkable this hasn't sold yet.

Overpriced Parts /

I haven't posted this for sale on craigslist .

Wasnt trying to sell it that hard Ive been laid up for the past four weeks with my knee surgery complications and I'm finally start to feel little better/get around a little better so I'm going start giving replies back to people who were interested and wanted to see the bike. bike will probably be gone this week

Overpriced Parts /

But not gone yet

Wish your were closer :/ would look good with my Maxi S and Sport MKII. All the ones for sale here are dogs. Sometimes work brings me out that way if it does I'll keep this in mind,

come to ohio and buy this!

we are a fun friendly state

go to a browns game, visit rock n roll hall of fame, drive near the lake to take some cool selfies, ride with ken roff (maybe?)

there are some rad riders in cle including ken, plenty to do ppl to meet and many memories could be made in one trip

GLWS

(VT title is easy peasy if your state requires one)

Overpriced Parts /

I don't live in Cleveland but I'm close maybe 40 minutes away .

Riding out here is interesting after you get out of the developments with country roads, Farms, produce stands, abandoned amusement park and rail lines, few traffic lights pretty, much could go as fast as you want/not city riding that's for sure

i was just saying one could make a small cleveland vacation out of it if they wanted! sounds like good riding up your way

Pmed

I can come get it this weekend if I hear back from you tonight!

Overpriced Parts /

It's Pending sale at this time sorry

Well I have cash in hand if the sale falls through, I could get it Saturday but I would have to know by 7 AM tomorrow morning at the latest. Just keep me in mind if the deal falls through. Thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account