anybody have a serious e50 pipe?

Sick of my boss pipe i might get a simo or something for the maxi. Lookin for more mids and some high, i gotta get past that wall. Figured id ask here before buy brand new.

Re: anybody have a serious e50 pipe?

Get an estoril or circuit. You'll be happier with it than if you got a simo.

simo not a bolt on solution, no lows from simo really, great mids, never-ending highs

I think better pipe than estoril or circuit, my simo ripppppped on a cheapo 70cc and 15 amal

my friends got a simo he'd sell on the cheap

Running athena 70cc. Not just bolt on to a stock cyl. Sorry i left that out. Really think the low mid pipes are good??? I have 16/45 sprocket im barely out of the way around here alot of country road 45 mph and peeeps like to cruise at 50. Simo really that bad on low end? Guess i wouldnt mind a good quick takeoff from a dead stop...

how serious? I have a polished stainless bk100 I would entertain selling..

bk100 would give you best of all areas....if youre willing to put down the $$$.

ive run estorils on many different cylinders, all of which ROCKED and pulled til 9.5k rpms by just bolting up. then i modified it, dual bled it and was getting 10.5+k rpms out of it. pretty dam solid 55mph with a treat reed kit and 16x40 gearing. if you geared taller than myself you can do 50+ with just a bolt on estoril and the athena.

theyre just good overall, and fairly inexpensive in the realm of pipes.

if you want to BLAST the super high rpms and rebuild/repair more often, simo's are great.

Overpriced Parts /

char mo Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> simo not a bolt on solution, no lows from simo

> really, great mids, never-ending highs

>

> I think better pipe than estoril or circuit, my

> simo ripppppped on a cheapo 70cc and 15 amal

If you call 8,000 rpm when a simo starts to hit great mids .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account