F/S:kalamazoo - random puch part lot and POLINI kit

I have a lot of parts I'm trying to get rid of to make space... Magnum forks, maxi forks, free spirit forks, rims, magnum cylinder, pipes, biturbo rear, crankshafts, handle bars, magnum fenders, rear shocks magnum and maxi, 16" puch 5 star off newer puch, seized but usable with some work PUCH POLINI KIT WITH POLINI 2 petal fins already cut nice and clean. Intake is $60 by itself when new. Just a bunch of stuff I need gone... Make an offer for it all. Will consider any reasonable offer.

Re: F/S:kalamazoo - random puch part lot and POLINI kit

Jake Shaughnessy /

What type of magnum fork?

Stock magn mkII fork(spring, not hydro) silver top, black bottom. Has a small bit of play but still totally good to go if yours are tweaked. Ripped them off to make a mini magnum and need space.

E-mail works better than PM... much easier to respond. Was hoping to dump it all as a lot pickup just because shipping doesn't make sense for most items besides the seized POLINI kit with POLINI reed block and fins cut to near perfection... Lol, but pretty damn close. Kept about as much of the outside fins as you can where most just hack them all.

Just realized no pics... Sorry

image.jpg
image.jpg

Two more...

image.jpg
image.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account