FS - Bay Area CA - QT50 Yamahopper $150

Steven Whitright /

Motor kicks over and has good compression. Needs a little TLC, a new light etc. but is mostly complete and in decent shape. I snagged it when I was down in Monterey for $150, so that (or best offer) is fine with me if one of yall can use it... I was thinking about getting a big bore kit for it etc, but I just have too many projects in the garage and someone else should enjoy this. Would prefer to sell as a whole to someone local, but feel free to PM about parts

unnamed (2).jpg

Re: FS - Bay Area CA - QT50 Yamahopper $150

Steven Whitright /

(I also have the exhaust's heat shield if you want it - it just needs to be hit with some bbq black maybe. i know it's missing speedo and front light)

Steven Whitright /

Here is a non shitty-cell-phone-pic

5I6A6117_1.jpg

Princess Rapunzel /

Wow, if I had $150 I'd totally snag this. Good price for the bay area.

Steven Whitright /

(bumps)

Update - I had it registered as a moped and that came back successfully today (license plate not in the photo but have it)... to transfer to your name it'll be the one-time $19 fee.

I spent a few minutes with it today > it fired up and ran for a few seconds with starter fluid. Noticed the tank looks to have been KREEMED (womp womp)... you'll wanna go to your local hardware store and methyl ethyl ketone tha fucker (it looks flaky).

Steven Whitright /

sold

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account