fs: minarelli v1 cativa reedvalve conversion cylinder kit

made by cativa.

47mm reed valve conversion cylinder kit with RIK piston rings!

400$ obo shipped

the cylinder kit does not come with a reed valve. you can clearly see that someone repair it. this is how it was sent to me. the repair thread is aok and works, tested. porting mapping is amazing and maybe someone can go to airsal with the design that has capital. i dreamed of doing that but my time has ran out.. so i must sell this article. no good just sitting here. i bought a couple years back.. i cleaned up the main transfers going into the cylinder and cut the base of the cylinder so it actually will fit on the italian made v1 engine cases. the casting of the cylinder head is iffey but the machine work in the head is amazing smooth! i may have a copper head gasket to throw in and what not. dudes, buy this!

***i do have the minarelli jog vforce3 reed cage/block for this.. if you want to it 130$. ***

(edited)

Picture 005 (Medium).jpg
Picture 004 (Medium).jpg
Picture 011 (Medium).jpg

Re: fs: minarelli v1 cativa reedvalve conversion cylinder kit

Seconded, take this mother over to Airsal. Or to Treats/1977. the V1 world needs this kit to come back from the Dead.

i have talked with benji@treats and fred@77, no one bro!

here is the opening bid on ebay... 225$ i paid a lot then that for it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301265885725?item=301265885725&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

good luck and i hope someone gets and runs it.. i just never had enough time.. it seems for mopeds anymore.

this is still up for sale... grab it for cheap on ebay! i hope it goes to a good home!

this is no other.. it is only this one in the states. win this! blast your friends!

sold

THANKS! sold

2 bids HA .. someone got lucky!

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

yeah! going on a tri ped or a c2 most likely, possibly a c2'd triped.

not sure what everyone else was doing on this one...

thank you rob.

Re: sold

Rob I hate you. I was watching with intent on building, went outside to do yard work, forgot, came back in, and gone at $227.50!!!!

surely no shell bidding! .. 7 watchers

if airsal doesn't make this kit.. there not very smart.. alot more v1's then freaking sachs d's running around, right? (edited)

Wouldn't that be stealing from cativa to remake this kit?

make it with a gila reedvalve style/bolt spacing and use a 50mm piston ya! spike the ball! use one of these 42mm airsal port maps.. and so on.

or just one of the banshee 250cc reedvalve.. that would work. surprise they didn't make it like that (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account