FS: Puch E50, ZA50 peices, Mag X frame, Snowflake brake plate

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Selling off some things...

1) Puch E50 complete engine. Has good compression, fairly clean. complete stator, etc... comes with all you see (12mm intake, coil). $135 shipped.

2) ZA50 peices. Most of an engine. Beautiful side cover (no pedal marks). Oil injection model with everything you need to convert your magnum over. Complete stator. Crank spins freely but will likely need new crank bearings. Clutchs are useable but have a few small chunks missing from pads. $80 shipped for all or will part out. Make offers on what you want.

3) Puch Snowflake rear brake plate. In good condition. $20 shipped.

4) Puch Magnum X frame, swingarm, seat (solid pan!), coil, and foot peg assembly. Decent condition, they still sell new gas tanks for these on 1977 mopeds. Mix your maxi with this and make a crazy puch enduro ped. $50 picked up. We can figure out shipping if you want to go that route.

PM me! Might be interested in some trades for puch/tomos performance stuff. Maybe a 16/16 dellorto sha as well.

Re: FS: Puch E50, ZA50 peices, Mag X frame, Snowflake brake plate

Steven Whitright /

PMed

Jimmy Cincinnati /

bump

Jimmy Cincinnati /

bump

ZA50 trans cover / shims sold

Jimmy Cincinnati /

All other motor peices and other stuff is for grabs.

Steven Whitright /

Did you not end up selling the e50? I think you'd said it was gone but you had another that needed electrical. If you still have the one above i'm interested

Motor and frame are gone!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Bump, still have some ZA50 pieces and a brake plate.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

bump

Jimmy! Gimme dat brakeplate?

PM me for paypal info?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account