fs: minarelli v1lhks rebuilt bottom end MOD

350$ obo shipped

the engine is rebuilt. the crankshaft is rebuilt by mr.crankshaft using ina needle bearing. i will include a nice wrist pin bearing. blue clutch springs (only good for 700-1000miles), weld clutch pins, new snap rings, sandblast cases, i could go on for ever. the snap ring groove is wore a little bit, keep new snap rings on it! if you need up close pics no problem. small cev magneto and bare cev plate, included is the woodruff key, oh new kickstart return spring. the engine spins very smoothly. kickstart lever will need some tlc.. but you only need a shim and the correct shim snap ring, you'd kicking again! i left the engine apart on the transmission side so you can clearly see.. well it is nice. MOD is the case was crack.. and i MOD it to run the z14,z13.. enjoy.. buy a hpi for it!

this is my last kickstart minarelli in my collection. watch for other pieces of the puzzle on here.

thanks mopeders,

ed

(edited)

Picture 061 (Medium).jpg
Picture 077 (Medium).jpg
Picture 074 (Medium).jpg

Re: fs: minarelli v1lhks rebuilt bottom end MOD

damn real good deal

SKEET SKEET SKEET

Siiiick - wish I could grab it

I dont know where i got my blue springs, but they have at least 15-2000 miles on them with the athena 70cc. Deff the kit for this

no clue steven,

this is .. spoke for right now, basically sold.

sold

sold

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account