WTB Stupid Lazer Sport 50 female side cover nuts that don't exist except on my bikes

Sigh,

trying again.. making a mold for these things is possible.. but I would be happier with my time spend else where..

Looking for one of these.. if you have more than one.. I will take that one.. and all the other ones you have.. please and thank you..

Re: WTB Stupid Lazer Sport 50 female side cover nuts that don't exist except on my bikes

Damn, I just gave away the four from my bike. Good luck man, seems like those are always missing or broken.

Re: WTB Stupid Lazer Sport 50 female side cover nuts that don't exist except on my bikes

Just make a mold from a soda bottle cap. Won't look the same but works and has a nice grip. I did it for a Korado once and turned out better than the original ones.

shouldn't they be gray?

i might have some for you dan!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account