FS Puch with Maxi and Magnum parts - DMV area

Leila Bozorg /

The engine (e50), carb (15mm bing), speedometer, wiring harness and controls are from a Puch Maxi. The wheels and fender are from a Puch Magnum. The frame is a custom-made Sears/Puch Free-spirit (custom in that it was hacked to add a top bar). The brakes, tires, tubes and light bulbs are all a year old. Unfortunately the bike has been sitting (in a parking garage, thankfully) for a year, so it will likely take some carb cleaning to start back up. It was running well when I stopped a year ago.

Hoping to sell the bike whole locally for $400, but willing to consider taking it apart to ship it to one location (will have to estimate shipping separately). Likely won't part it out yet unless I get offers I can't refuse.

If you come pick it up, I'll throw in a box of parts if interested (stock puch maxi pipe, pedals and crank -- currently it's a bump-start, not a pedal-start -- kickstands, maxi shocks, etc.). Otherwise, I'll eventually post all parts here for the taking.

Happy to send more photos at request.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Re: FS Puch with Maxi and Magnum parts - DMV area

pm'd

Part it out! I want the wheels!

PM'd

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account