Vespa Si on ebay

Bad Cadillac™ /

If someone on this site buys this Si and does not want the rear rack, I'll buy it off you. Seriously, I want it!

I do not think the two bidders are even real but who knows.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-Vespa-Piaggio-Si-Moped-50cc-Vintage-Collectible-Scooter-NO-RESERVE-Bike-/231288669664?forcerrptr=true&hash=item35d9e105e0&item=231288669664&pt=Scooters_Mopeds

Thanks,

Re: Vespa Si on ebay

This is the second time that guy has posted that vespa on Ebay. The first time he had it started around $1000. I love a Si but not going to pay $500+ for a ped with a cracked gas tank.

Bad Cadillac™ /

Right he did, I found the auction then. I do not think he belongs to the site or has done proper research on used mopeds.

cracked tank=shot frame unless you've got welding and re-finishing resources. Can't believe someone paid half a grand for that. Hopefully it does not get parted. (edited)

The winning bidder had a zero rating... so probably not a real bidder.

Bad Cadillac™ /

Rando K Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The winning bidder had a zero rating... so

> probably not a real bidder.

That's what I assume too.

I also wonder if the cracked tank, is really just a bad petcock, but who knows. I've owned 3 Si inclucing my current and not one has had a cracked tank, so you can only wonder if it really is cracked how did it get that way!

We'll see if it gets listed again in the future.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account