FS dell 21mm phbg, needles, atomizers

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

21mm phbg. 3000 miles of use. or even less. it was hitting one spot for a bit. it had the fuel line rubbing against it here in this spot for a bit. it just recently got rebuild. and cleaned. cleaned it before each spring. 2 years ive had it. cleaned it this year. this is now year 3. its got the 2 stroke stuff in it your looking for. the atomizer and bushing. new gaskets. recently cleaned. and it has a pull up choke, manual. comes with the stuff for the cable choke. since thats how i bought it to begin with. also comes with extra set of, spring washers, and a rubber cap for the back vacuum spot.

100$ shipped you cover half of the paypal costs in continental usa

ill even swap any other atomizer you want in it if you know what your doing out.

atomizers. 13 dollars shipped each. the third is 12 dollars. buy more their 11 for the fourth and there on. i have 258,260, 264, 266,268, 270. some of these youll hardly ever find.

have some legit dellorto needles. not located on treatland most of these. i want 8.50 each shipped. just ask if youve not seen it on treatland or are interested. like the 1.0mm tapers, .6mm tapers. some i got from treatland some from 77 mopeds. so i didnt get them too cheap. i have like 9 needles. not the 1.4mm tapers or 1.8mm taperred needles, though. none of them. check here for information on dellorto needles. W series dellorto needle specs

also got a 30 slide too 13$ shipped.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account