WTB av7 E cylinder

Anyone have one of these laying around?

Re: WTB av7 E cylinder

Jeremy Homser /

I think i have one. I will check when i get off of work

Awesome. Let me know how much shipped to 18015 if you have one.

I may...

I have one for you if it will fit your cases, i got it from another forum member to replace mine which has stripped exhaust threads, and just found out minutes ago it will not fit my cases because the skirt is not machined like the original. What a PITA!

If it will work for you you can have it for $15 shipped which is what I paid for it. It's the one on the right, notice the lip on the one on the left, the inside of my cases has a raised edge to match that, so the cylinder on the right won't fit. Both "E" cylinders.

I also need one of these with the machined lip.

Thanks,

~M (edited)

av7_skirt_lip.jpg
av7_case_lip.jpg

So I think Neil is taking mine, but I still need one with the machined clearance.

got one here has the step brand new with piston etc want it 35 bucks

Cylinder's on it's way Neil, cleaned up and honed and ready to go.

Thanks Fred, I don't really need the piston etc, but I'll take it if nobody has another bare cylinder. I figure more of those sitting around that just need a hone than nos pistons with good rings etc, Don't want to be wasteful and break up a nos set, though I'm sure someone could use the piston... Is that a shipped price?

Bump, I know there must be many off frozen engines and kitted bikes sitting in crates or being used as a paper weight, send me one!

I was just thinking. What if you switched out your cases.

Anyone around Seattle? I could use this at blood drive.

Good point neil, could also just take a dremel to it, but i didn't feel like going that far, too many other re-builds and I just want to get this one out of my shed :)

bumpsky

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account