Pretty nice Hobbit project for trade.

Got this as a barn find last summer, was cleared out of an estate in Indiana. So far as I could find out, I'm the second owner, not counting the dude who bought and parted out the estate. I got it running, then the reeds went. got new reeds, replaced the weirdo clone carb with an original Hobbit carb. Now it's not sparking. I've got a ground-up hobbit build to start putting together, and have kind of lost interest in this thing. Things I'm generally interested in include, but are not limited to: peds(running or not, complete or not), piles of 'ped, piles of parts, rando instruments/amps/gear, vintage gaming shit(especially Atari 2600, NES, and OG PlayStation), old stereos and boomboxes, other things on wheels or with motors or with motors on wheels, taxidermy/pelts/bones/antlers/horns, decent flux-core welder, someone to roast a hog at my wedding in September....you get the idea.

Obviously, some of that stuff would be part of a trade, not straight up.

Aaaaanyway. Nice, clean, PA-50I. Pretty sure I have an extra kit or stock 50II cylinder laying around I can toss in to help you get started on the conversion, and maaaaybe some 50II reeds and an intake, too? Not sure, but I think so. You can have those, too, if they still exist.

Git it!

Re: Pretty nice Hobbit project for trade.

Oh yeah, I can drive a ways and meet up somewhere, too.

Nice. That looks to be in pretty good shape! Could you PM me, with more info? I really like these as well!

I like the same kind of junk! I just sold a hobbit yesterday so I'm out on looking for another. ;)

Meh.

How much are you asking for?

Id offer 300 but I need it dropped off in St. Louis. PM me if thats possible.

Where are you located?

I'm in kzoo. Unfortunately, I can't deliver it to St. Louis.

Kiel the Canuck /

If you decide to part it out... I'd love to have a crack at that headlamp.

Probs not gonna part it out.

Someone get this thing out of our driveway.

pmd

Bumping til it's gone.

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

hahahah. "Its not running so i lost interest....things i am interested in : Peds, running or not " hahaha....contradiction

Whoa-ho-ho. I never said "i couldn't figure it out, so i lost interest." I said that I have other projects i care about way more than i care abour this thing, so I lost interest.

I've traded runners for projects and bikes in boxes, and vice versa. All about what stuff is worth to you. I'm not asking you to trade me your tuned out bikes or whatever. This bike isn't junk by a long shot, but i'd sure trade it for some junk if it was cool enough.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account