I'm unemployed and need money until I can get another job so this baby has gotta go my friends!
Derbi Revolution w/Start 5 (kick start flat reed) motor:
* Rebuilt bottom end with Nachi/SKF bearings
* Rebuilt crank from Mr. Crankshaft + new malossi small end bearing
* Metrakit cylinder w/piston that I cut boost ports into to match the cylinder
* Motomatic race pipe
* Lomat intake w/vforce reeds and tm24 carb
* Lusito throttle and right hand brake lever (front brake)
* Stock Pirelli tires still in good shape
* Polini variator
* 2k contra spring
* Artek K2 clutch with white "sport" clutch springs and "cooling hole" cut into kickstart cover to cool the stock clutch bell down
* A small chunk of rear fender is missing from my buddy falling off his board and it hitting the fender
* I removed the front headlight w/fairing (and sold it) and made some little brackets to use a normal CEV headlight. Makes things much simpler, and it kind of looks like a Ciao now.
* All plastics besides the front fairing come with it, except the oil tank cover, I don't have that one anymore.
What it needs:
* Nothing, or an HPI I guess. But you'd have to modify it to fit.
I'm looking for $1600, because if 1977mopeds can sell a Start 5 for $1625 with just a Giannelli pipe and a motor that probably needs rebuilt... then I can get that for this... OBO!