craigslist

1980 batavus moped - $400 (albany)

found this on cl:

condition: good size / dimensions: 100lbs

I have for sale one batavus moped. This machine is currently registered and insured and on the road with transferrable title in hand. This moped is great for enjoying the city or trips to the grocery and you can ride all day on one tank of gas as it gets about 150mpg with its 50cc engine. Feel free to text or call and I have images of this bike available

ok, someone please explain to me how one goes about getting a moped title in a state that refuses to title them. I know NY does not title mopeds so if he has one then it is from another state, meaning the paperwork is not in his name and he can't prove it's his to sell.

Re: craigslist

♣Slew Foot♣ /

it might be he moved from a titling state to NY, hence the title and transferable registration.

noterized bill of sale w/ both parties DL# date and signature within 30 days of purchase. will get you a title in most states if the ped never had one.

it gets hairy if it was titled before. then you have like six extra hoops to get through, three to extingish existing title, thee more to retitle.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account