Free Stuff - Honda, Tomos and generic junk

Rob GasketFace /

Moving over the weekend. I've gotten rid of about half my junk from previous posts. This is what's left. Will send for price of shipping or pick it up for free if you're local.

Re: Free Stuff - Honda, Tomos and generic junk

Rob GasketFace /

Almost all of it is Express stuff. Except the top end is an A3, the wheel is FA50, and the magneto is from the treats ZA50 CDI kit.

I'll throw away the larger pieces if they don't sell this week. Rescue them from the dump!

Rob GasketFace /

Also these two kickstarters. One is for an Express and the other has a larger diameter. I can measure them if you want. Both are powder coated.

cables, mirrors, kick levers shipped to 52403?

Pm'd..

Rob GasketFace /

Forgot to mention, kick start levers are welded so that the peg thing doesn't fold closed.

I got a lot of PMs within the first couple of hours after posting. I'll reply to them all later this evening.

Pm'd for ZA magneto

Rob GasketFace /

Mirrors, controls, tank, kickstart levers, muffler heat shield, magneto and cables sold. Still have everything else.

Must PM and paypal before I go to the post office tomorrow morning. After that, the big stuff is getting junked and the small stuff is getting packed up for my move.

Rob GasketFace /

Sale is over. Headed to the post office now, moving out of state tomorrow. Most of the stuff sold. Glad I could keep this junk on the road instead of in the dump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account