Part out; JCPenny Pinto

Garrett Boland /

So I have a JCPenny pinto2 that I'm parting out. I saved it from being scrapped a month ago, so yes its a bit rough, but theres a lot of good parts. It has a little over 4,000 miles on the odometer.

Engine-$50- your standard e50. its complete and turns over. Don't know the speed rating.

Wheels-$90- grey Puch snowflakes. the tires are suprisingly good and they spun freely on the bike. The back brakes didn't work too well, but that might've just been the cable.

Tank-$50- good clean tank. A few dents, a little rust around the cap, and some missing paint where it was attached to the frame. Easy fixes.

Frame/everything else-$30- No I'm not shipping the frame. If you buy it, you'll get all the cables/seat/fenders and everything else attached to it.

If you want anything specific, pm me. Theres a 12mm Bing w/ intake, the front fender is pretty good, theres an air filter housing, etc. Nothing off the engine though except for the carb/intake, I want to sell that complete. if you need better pictures of the specific parts, pm me your number. Pics of the bike below.

photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG

Re: Part out; JCPenny Pinto

Garrett Boland /

I'd also consider trading for a EV Turbo pipe for a Morini Mo1. Or just any Morini performance pipe.

If I buy the entire bike would you ship it?

PMed about engine.

I also want the seat if you're willing

Garrett Boland /

If I'm not shipping the frame I'm definitely not shipping the bike. Sale for engine pending

Carb and intake still available?

boo part out, just sell the whole thing so someone can stick a headlight on and get it running plz (I would if I were close enough). plenty of homeless e50s out there, no reason to tear this one away from it's matching frame. (edited)

reynie domingo /

Ill take the motor if u still got it and the the whole pedal assembly, how much shipped in cali

wtb puch e50 motor and puch pedal shaft assembly

reynie domingo /

Let me know what u have

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account