Who needs a 16" fat spoked UrbanXpress rear wheel? I need a Vespa REAR variator. STL

I have this badass rim ready to bolt on. No tire or tube

+ I have a front 16" ,it has stock urbX spokes. This front rim has the same size hub as the urbX rear wheel. So you can turn that rear 14" into a 16" by relacing it. Right?

Noooooo, you trade me a Vespa rear variator for the good wheel, then you tell your buddy to get this other one from me then you can blow the doors off'em while he is back there stranded with broken stock spokes.

I need this variator bad. I've been fucked around by somebody that we know that I thought was reputable and I can't wait no longer.

Show me what you got. I'm not picky, I just need something to work with. Thanks! (edited)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Re: Who needs a 16" fat spoked UrbanXpress rear wheel? I need a Vespa REAR variator. STL

The spokes are 10gauge tapered motorcycle spokes. Good for safely blasting for a 250lb+ rider.

Re: Who needs a 16" fat spoked UrbanXpress rear wheel? I need a Vespa REAR variator. STL

This wheel is rock solid and laced and trued by a pro, not me. The hub is powdered. So you dont like that color? Mask it off and paint it.

Good moped spokes are about $20 a set. These are $50. And well worth it if you have ever gone past 60mph on an urbX., shit, they are worth it if you have ever rode a kitted urban with 14 of the 28 spokes snapped. It's a wild ride! wooooooOOO!

Here's a pic of the spokes close up and compared to the skinny stock spokes.

And compared to a 6mm stud. The spokes are not 6mm but damn they're some hog legs!

(edited)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Pick up that phone and dial!

order in the next 10 minutes

and I'll throw in 1 brass wheel cover FREE!!

(Postage separate) (edited)

image.jpg

would you look at that

the son of a gun is still here. if you have an urban, go ahead and make me an offer for one or both wheels. you are gonna need it. me,,, not so much.

i have absolutely no use for this stuff. what do you think is fair? how about $35 and you take the heavy spoked rim.

stop traffic! take them both for $50 and ill go in on shipping when i get it weighed.

It looks like this wheel is still here. Hunh..

Well I know you want it. I can't just give it to you. Look at the pic again then look at the wheel on your urban. Reach down there and grab them spokes. It's like grabbing spaghetti noodles. They are!!!!

Now look at the pic again. These are about 4 or 5 millimeter thick. You are gonna think I'm BS'n until that shit snaps and you go straight to uncle Scooter to see if he still has that rim available. Get it now. Save road rash and down time for when you retire.

Did your spokes break and throw you off in a ditch yet?

It's just a matter of time. Protect your underwear from a huge shit blob running down your leg and buy this rim!

Stephanie Rose /

tempting!

Moby Express /

Sent you an email. Interested in both wheels

Yes sir Mike, I got your email. Check your private messages ^

They is gone thus ends this post. Thanks!

BUT WAIT!!... I found another bag of spokes and hubs. Enough to convert 1 urban rear hub (comes with spokes) to the 16" 28 spoke rim of your choice. B Cuz you will B doing it. Or having it done up. I had them cut, threaded and the nips all new. .It was around $2 a spoke hmmmm...how about $25 shipped and you can make a badass tuff wheel like the one in the pic

i want em. pmmed

Sold out of spokes. Thanks again. These were Harley Davidson 14-16 gauge stepped spokes. Easy to find and order but I had them posted here cheap.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account