Re: FS: Malossi VL9 reed cage brand new

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Its the Dio reed cage.

oh thats right i forgot i cut the rubber gasket it comes with, off with a razor. and i use paper gasket instead. ill include honda gaskets.

the reason for that is why, I had the first one i bought. after riding around for 300 miles or seomthing i took it back apart. the rubber gasket that is included started to shred apart.

so i cut that one off. i used the torque specs and it done this. its no good. its just some rubber. this is a manifold. anyway. it never gave me any problems doign this on my old one. nothign ever had a problem being connected to it.

and ill do 55$ to continental us. and plus shipping anywhere else, like hawaii or alaska. and this includes the honda gaskets, and the under 2000 mile old reeds from my other cage malossi i got. there not dropping or anything. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account