looking for mopeds to buy

I'm in new jersey but I can pay for shipping. Techdirt5697@Gmail.com is my email.

Re: looking for mopeds to buy

Why don't you just pick them up or search local nj craigslist. I get 60 dollar bikes where you are

Laziest dude ever.

john cervini /

Said he would buy my Garelli and have it shipped. Gave him my number and no contact from him. Kinda strange. When I find something I jump on it.

You said you would up the price so nah

I was under the impression bikes are easy to get in NJ. Of course someone is going to up the price if they have to ship it to you. You want someone else to do the work to help you find a bike, and ship it to you.... what happens when it needs work? You might be too lazy for mopeds, and that's coming from someone who is extremely lazy.

If you really want help then make it easier for people to help you. Specify at least a make if not make/model. What's your price range? Are you looking for running peds or projects? Looking to get a daily rider or something to mod? You say you are looking for "peds to buy", how many are you looking to buy? Are you trying to flip them, outfit a gang, or just hoard?

Ebay has lots of "peds" and many of them expect to (or are willing) to ship... but they too will want to "up the price" to cover shipping and their work to crate it.

No I was going to pay shipping. He wanted to pay extra to hold it even though it would have been paid for

john cervini /

What I said was if he wanted it shipped I would charge something for my time to package it. Never said I would charge to hold it. The agreed price was $650. You said you would use u ship. Then I got no response till I read what you said here. Not a good way to conduct business Andrew.

Us hip packages it

john cervini /

Ok so then I wouldn't have charged anything extra.

Lesson to learn from above. Think first, talk first, write later.

I have a motomarina sebring. come get it

john cervini /

I don't think this idiot actually buys anything. We had settled on a price of $650. I contacted him Saturday since I hadn't heard back. I asked if he made a decision since I had other interest and was holding it for him. His response was "I want it". I said Ok what's the plan. His response was "PayPal". Ok so I forwarded my Info and asked when he was planning to pay. He said "when I get out of work". This was yesterday. By this morning he still hadn't paid. I emailed saying he must work long hours. His response was "I don't always have my phone let's do this I'm ready to pay". Sent my info and still nothing. I emailed saying I could give him till noon to pay or I was going with the next buyer. No payment. Called the next interested buyer and it sold an hour later. Not sure what everyone thinks but he should be put on the bad buyers list in my opinion.

"Buy a new one online"

I believe that was your response when I asked about buying a moped in my area.

Andrew... I pm'd you about the 5star general you posted on as well :)

Princess Rapunzel /

john cervini /

Yeah that^ sounds like him. It seemed like I was dealing with a child. Now it all makes sense!

my first time of hearing of Reddit and no I alreadyhave 2 mopeds

Andrew Squiggman /

so you are not 15 Andrew? maybe 14?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account