1953 Kriedler K50 - Putting Feelers Out F/S

Justin Shepherd /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I am considering selling my 1953 K50. Right now it is in the shop getting the brakes relined, new tires, new tubes, new carb and a few other things. It is not running currently because the points are so worn. I have purchased a new set of points for it and they are at the shop, but the shop doesn't want to do them, so it will be something either I handle when I get the bike back or if I get an offer to entice me to sell it, the new owner can have those.

The bike is totally unrestored, the motor has great compression, all seals and gaskets are in tact and the bike is complete.

From what I gather from the Kriedler database and others on here, this is the oldest known Kriedler in the U.S. and the only K50 in the U.S. that anyone I've talked to is aware of.

Because of this, I am not sure where to price it, so I am open to entertain suggestions and offers.

The below link has some photos of the bike as well as the thread discussion surrounding the rarity of it.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,3596222,page=1

I am located in San Antonio, TX (The bike is currently in Austin)

You're welcome to email me here, or call/ text me at 404-397-nine-zero-nine-one. (Text is better and faster during business hours.)

Thanks for looking and for your help, assistance and interest.

Justin

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account