SEATTLE i need two peds ASAP

The Carrot Flower king /

yo yo yo looking for a couple peds for me amigo and myself. mine are still back east and shipping is a shit ton of money. so i guess any moped will do as long as they run. got cash money ready. something kitted would be good for my friend since he knows nothing and i dont have time to help him kit a bike. myself, i can go with either a kitted or a stock ride. maxis, mobys hobbits. whateva hit me up ASAP rally time is upon us coming august and i gotta be there!!!

Re: SEATTLE i need two peds ASAP

I have had a ped broken down and packed in a bicycle box and shipped to me for $94. It was a motobecane 40T.............

The Carrot Flower king /

Well I'll pay someone for shipping if they have a ped I want.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Baretta 45, rebuilt, all stock, everything works, fast, no jank, no title, $450, in Portland,

(edited)

DSCN2418.JPG

The Carrot Flower king /

Harvey, I want it! Let's make some magic happen.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

cool, are you going to drive to PDX? We have a whole month to figure out how to get it there. Titling and plating, should be able to do that in a day. I have a Kinetic too, but I'm waiting on a part in the mail, fatcity says 2-3 days,

The others can be had for a price, except the Derbi. (edited)

DSCN2370.JPG
DSCN2350.JPG
DSCN2372.JPG

The Carrot Flower king /

I spy a hobbit? And yeah I've got a big ass van at work my boss said I could borrow if i return it with a tank full of gas. I'll probably have to buy two from ya ;) or if you're coming to the mosquito fleet rally up here you could bring a couple peds? Hmmm? I'll throw a little extra cash if ya did.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Unfortunately, the Hobbit is engine-less at the moment,

I don't have a vehicle that's big enough to transport them, and I haven't secured a place to crash in Seattle yet. It would be better if you got to test ride them down here first. I also have a huge garden, and I can't trust anyone to keep things watered, so I gotta stay close.

The Carrot Flower king /

All right that's fair. I'll figure out a day to come down and test some peds, then buy a couple from ya. Gotta talk to the boss man about the Van. But let's make some shit happen amigo!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account