FS: Maxi sport, fully modded with polini 64cc, spare engine, 3 carbs, race crank, TONS of parts

Hey guys I have a maxi for sale, it has a brand new polini 64cc kit on it, (not even one gallon of gas ran on it- just starting break in) a fat custom intake with custom reed valve induction with 2 different sets of reeds- a 21mm dellorto (race version with QR throttle cable change- the screw on type- and QR jet change plug), also includes a 19mm dellorto, and a full range of jets/needles, malossi filter, K&N pancake filter, digital ignition, carrazarrio (SP?) race crank NEW IN BOX, a fucking sick expansion chamber (forget name, see pics), hi compression race head- A complete, running stock engine in great condition- another treatland 70cc kit, used for less then 100 miles and in perfect cond. (includes matching piston)

another race head, matched to the treatland piston/cyl.. Also a second stock 50cc cylinder/piston/head- Just tons and tons of parts- see pics.

Bike has a cafe style seat, gold DID race chain, sprockets that are setup for great power and a top speed of 50 + mph- new levers, cafe handlebars, new tires, spare tubes, quick turn throttle, bolt on frame brace, and lots more.

Local pickup in San bernadino CA, cash only $2,000 OBO for everything. If you want parts, let me know, I could sell some of the items individually. The bike alone with no spares is $1200 firm.

Email me at MOTOVELO.US@GMAIL.COM or call me at 909-589-0978

Re: FS: Maxi sport, fully modded with polini 64cc, spare engine, 3 carbs, race crank, TONS of parts

Overpriced Parts /

Your Head is on wrong and your side fins on polini cylinder don't need to be hacked off for malossi intake just sayin.

How much for the spare engine shipped 44202

Re: FS: Maxi sport, fully modded with polini 64cc, spare engine, 3 carbs, race crank, TONS of parts

Wanna sell the spare engine?

How much for the cdi?

Actually Ken, some fins do require trimming for this setup.

And the head is non-directional. The bolt circle to combustion chamber relationship is the same no matter how it's rotated. The exhaust gets in the way if it's turned the other war around. Only difference is 2 sides have 7 fins, and the other 2 sides have 8.

As for the stock engine, no I'm not shipping it. Like my ad says, Local pickup / cash only.

Thanks. (edited)

Sure. Give me a call to setup a time for you to come out and pick it up! Thanks

That's not a molossi intake. That's why.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Maize BLK Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> That's not a molossi intake. That's why.

Boom, roasted.

Overpriced Parts /

Way better^ for better cooling

And ya you don't have to put the head on wrong losing even more cooling.

If you have to push down your exhaust 1/4 inch or run a thicker exhaust gasket for your head to be correct for better cooling then so be it. Most times those circuit exhaust fit sometimes they don't. Sometimes just a file or dremel a small chamfer on the lower 2 stud holes in the head will start/get the head on correctly.

I'm not picking on you I just want people to see the right way

Glws (edited)

image.jpg

Yeah, that 1/3 of a fin is going to make a HUGE difference in cooling!

Not.

And rotating the head I have makes no difference either, except for how it looks.. And of course allowing the exhaust to fit. Sorry bud, you're wrong, just like you were wrong about the intake. This is a for sale thread. Not discussing how you install things on your bike. I really am not interested. Feel free to do it your way on your machine, but what's right for you is not the "RIGHT WAY", because every setup is different.

Thanks.

your stock forks look bent. no lights. you should just part it out. that's not a 1200 maxi.

Overpriced Parts /

Not hard to install the head correctly sometimes you just have to mount an old cylinder to your engine and circuit pipe and then push down on the pipe's chamber a few mm to make enough clearance for your head but I only had to do that one time out of dozens. Aftermarket parts don't always fit you have to make them fit .

It's not hard. (edited)

image.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account