honda express engine/urban express part out

Have a Honda express eengine for sale. I believe it is a 77 model had a scooter I parted out and kept the engine as a spare but I'm going to an urban engine now so I need to sell it. Complete minus the carb and rear wheel, can include wiring harness if it's needed. Looking for 75.00 plus shipping or I can meet within 50 miles.

Also have an iowa urban, complete minus the engine/wiring harness. Has Indiana bill of sale that's open. Would Sell It all for 100.00 or part it out if there's enough interest.

Located in southern illinois. Call or text me for pictures at 618-513-8710 I won't be around the garage until Friday morning so the pictures might have to wait until then. I would like to move all of this pretty fast so don't be scared to make offers on the whole lot.

Re: honda express engine/urban express part out

Would also be willing to part out the urban. Shoot me a txt if your looking for anything and I'll send you some pictures and we can work out a pice. Gas tank is in great shape inside and out/good condition seat just to name a few things.

Looking for the complete right handlebar controls.

15 Shipped for the right control and brake lever

I want the front brake setup from hand lever to brake plate lever. Please

im interested the front wheel... and a rear fender if it still has one and its not too beat up

off the urban express

Stephanie Rose /

How much for the gas tank

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account