Re: WTB: wtf another honda hobbit

Marc Friedman (cyclopath1000) — thirteen minutes ago

Steve don't you need a cross country trip to see California , oh and yea drop that baby off at my house while you are at it!

Steve Ayche (grinchito) — five minutes ago

thanks marc it would be great meeting you.... but i would go directly to eugene oregon and bring this to julie to satisfy her hobbit hunger !

Marc Friedman (cyclopath1000) — four minutes ago

She definately is way more worthy. I will contribute $50 for shipping it to her!

Julie the Wizard /
muse OP

omg hobbits.

that's an awesome deal guys, I'm really tempted to take you up on it, just for the hell of it, but I'm really looking for the yellow/white variety, my current one is the 1980 model with the same color (and it is -awesome-)

Thank you so much for keeping an eye out for me and keeping me in the loop. Searching erry day.

Edit: Holllly fuck is that a nice hobbit though. that thing is gorgeous (edited)

Julie it is

The yellow white one

Julie the Wizard /
muse OP

Julie the Wizard /
muse OP

Oh man, still looking. Keep me up to date, guys.

Thank you so much for the help. :)

Neil Burgess /

My stocker was schoolbus yellow with yellow tank and white footboards. I had it powdercoated Sun yellow then stuck a white tank on it. I agree it's the best stock look (for a 78).

Julie the Wizard /
muse OP

I totally agree. That's why I'm looking for it.

Big problems are always the bucket being chipped or it being a yellow/black variant, which don't look bad per say, but they don't look nearly as good as the white/yellows. :(

I could just paint these things on my current hobbit, but that's no fun. and for that kinda money I could just buy another moped! Just gotta be patient.

I checked on ebay and a couple popped up. Nothing nearby yet, though

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Just sand down any imperfections, and paint it. I seem to be the only one ever to paint their bucket. I haven't seen another one,

Julie the Wizard /
muse OP

I already have an HVLP spray kit and tools. I just don't have a place to do it in / or the chemicals required.

Looking at abotu 300$ of urethane paint chemicals like flex agents and reducers plus paint matching.

Also I want another hobbit anyways.

Julie the Wizard /
muse OP

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/4570667307.html

hobbity hobbit on craigslist. pa50I come and get it.

still on the hunt for a sexy lookin pa50ii.

In the mean time, getting new seals and the like from Western Hills for my carb. Got bored. Doing a full restore. Every hole probed (sexy) and new needle/float installed. My old seal to the float chamber broke. So this should be good. Just getting a whole set and will seal it all up.

Edit:

It helps to sell things by typing in all caps. Proven fact. (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account