FS hobbit tanks n racks n stuff cheap ($3)

I gotta ditch some shit

cub seat with some tears, some decent hobbit tanks, a hobbit bookrack in yellow.

black tank, it's not very rusted or dented, theres some rust for sure but its not deep.

other hobbit tank, rust isnt too bad, but dented in the usual spots and covered in layers of paint. dont think i still have that petcock with it tho.

Trac Clipper rear rack/tank combo, in pretty great shape

fugly dirty yellow hobbit rear racks

and this x40, i'd be willing to trade for eurospec vespa si's

anybody want any of it, gimme like 2 or 3 dollars plus shipping.

Re: FS hobbit tanks n racks n stuff cheap ($3)

I like that I bought the trac. Gave you the forks that went on a bike you sold and then you've parted out and sold the rest of the bike over the course of a year. The worst part is that you sold it all so cheap you literally lost money after shipping.

ℊRashid 7☀☥ /

*********LESSON LEARNED*********

NEVER sell something that someone GIVES you.

The way you worded the details on the first tank are tough to decipher. Were you saying that it's a little rusty but not dented, or both rusty and dented?.

Stephanie Rose /

I'll take the black tank , I sent you a pm

Nathaniel Almeida /

I'd take that tool bag or bags if you have multiple.

man everybody wants that bag, it was a cheap one for target or somethin

anyhow i can't find anything close for sale anymore, but theres this which is a decent deal. http://www.leatherup.com/p/Motorcycle-Tool-Bags/Xelement-1609-Cruiser-Motorcycle-Tool-Bag/114071.html

The trac tank is gone, as is the black tank

It is true i somehow wound up with all of the trac back eventually. use it or lose it? I don't so much "sell" anything, i just give to the next person, trying to free up a little extra space.

If you use our friendship Will, you're gonna lose it.

By chance, is that Trac Clipper tank still up for grabs? Could REALLY use it on a current project bike.

Tyler, the original poster of this thread passed away two years ago I am sorry to say. We all still miss him.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account