Trade? My nice pa50 hobbit for your crappier pa50II

Don't really know what I'm expecting from this but figured it's worth a shot. I got this hobbit the other day and realized it's not really what I want. I want to build a little stripped down blaster type of bike and I just feel bad cutting this one up. Figured a trade might be a good alternative to selling this and buying another. It's got the typical dents in the tank from the forks but they're not real bad and the rear fender was bent at one time and straightened out where it meets the frame. Besides that it's in really nice shape, totally complete and original, runs smooth. I'm looking for a complete enough bike that runs alright but the details aren't important. Don't care about plastics, paint, stuff like that.

(edited)

Re: Trade? My nice pa50 hobbit for your crappier pa50II

Fuck this thing, it's for sale. I took the carb off to clean it and some of the wires pulled out and now it wont get spark. Probably mixed them up. I seriously have no time to fix this, I only bought it because it seemed like a reliable rider. I have two other project mopeds and a serious motorcycle project right now so I'm not putting any time into this. 400 bucks.

Also, I'm an idiot. This bike is a pa50II. (edited)

just put the black wire to the coil.

Dude you got the good stuff there relax and take your time to fix it.

I probably will, I was just heated last night. One of those nights where everything I touched just fell apart. I hooked everything up and it still wont spark. It'll be a waaay on the backburning project. With that said, I'll still take 400 bucks for it.

Well when you come to your senses and realize what a nice stock hobbit you have and you want some direct help just email me off my profile and I will try to get it right with ya if this is your first or so moped adventure. My nicest simple near stocker is a hobbit that is simply fun to ride. Great body position. Variation is the key to the hobbits genius. With the tiniest effort it should do high thirties. For hours.

Chase Reuter /

Are you asking for $400 shipped? And are you willing to try and get it running again before the sale?

Thanks marc, I might do that. I've had a bunch of bikes, it's really just time that's my issue.

And no, I don't really want to ship it. If I have it long enough I'll get it running but I have other things I care more about that need the attention. And if I get it running the price is going up. (edited)

Chablinos SHIP /

I will trade or buy if you still have it. Where are you?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account