WTB first moped

William Dittman /

I am located in northwest Ohio and I am looking to purchase my first moped. I am looking for anything that runs or needs minor work to run. I would like to spend between 200-400. Thanks,

Moose

Re: WTB first moped

William Dittman /

BTT

Overpriced Parts /

You may find a running step through for 400.00 though most good shape ones are on cragslist for like 900.00-1,100 now thanks to flippers who don't care about the moped community who just flip and flip adding hundred of dollars each time until the bike is selling for a grand. And that's just for a common bike like a tomos.

For a turn key good running top tank puch bike you will pay much more 400.00

Past two that sold went for 1,3-1,500.00 .

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,3683587

I got this ^ it needs nothing but a rider.

Eventually you want a top tank everybody does it seems

maybe terry gerker has something in findley. hes a great guy.

William Dittman /

How would I contact one terry gerker?

Bruce Zapper /

Just remember you only get what you pay for. $650obo

DSCN3189.JPG
DSCN3164.JPG

pm'd (edited)

Get moose I'm in Columbus and I just happen to have an extra moped in your price range. Its a Honda pa50, with new rings, clean carb, clean tank and owners manual and new spare tire included. It will do 20mph and get 100mpg. Starts easy. Cheap reliable transportation. Its a Honda so many a upgrades available and parts. It also has a drive belt installed this winter. I you spend $20 and twenty minutes you can take the restrictive off and upgrade the pa50 original 3 ramp pulley plate, to the pa50II 2 ramp plate and go 25mph easily with no other upgrades. I left it original. But it is an extremely easy moped to work on because its Honda. And has many available parts. $400 firm

937-689-6516

Columbus ohio

Micah

Moose. I also have a trac eagle but I'm asking $600 for it because it runs and looks good is a valid ohio DMV approved moped and will go 33mph. Email drumbum3218@gmail.com or call 937-689-6516

Columbus ohio

I'm located in Cambridge, Ohio. I have a 1980 Batavus for 300 I recently sold it and then bought it back. It now needs handle bars and a break lever, but it will come with an extra stator, carb, m48 head, clutch disc, m56 cylinder, m56 head and down pipe.

I have one of those too, but I want $300. Needs very little. Mr. Dittman, if you are interested please email me tgerker@woh.rr.com

DSCN4014_109.JPG
DSCN4016_111.JPG
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account