FS: Puch Korado $500 obo

Exact year is unknown. VIN plate is partially worn from cables rubbing. Haven't looked to see if the # is stamped on the frame.

This is a Puch Korado (has larger ports than a regular Puch). This engine has a Kstar 50cc top end with a 15.15 Dellorto Carb. Stuffed crank, biturbo exhaust. Also has points not a CDI which I'm finding is a little rare. Does 40-45+mph. Bottom end under 20 mph is a little sluggish but starts to take off over 20 mph. I was told it needs stronger clutch springs so the rpm's would be higher so the clutch engages later when taking off. Will include original top end & piston which needs a new ring. Side cover on carb side has been modified to fit dellorto carb. Lights do work, but bulbs are currently burnt out. Hasn't been started in 3 years. I don't have a title, but will give you a bill of sale.

Pic shown is before the side cover was modified & exhaust was replaced.

Located in Bowie, Md. Local pick up only

puchkorado.jpg

Re: FS: Puch Korado $500 obo

The bike was correctly built and broken-in....hey, that's my bike in the picture still in stock form except for the sissy bar...ha-ha......

Sweet bike!

Chas Gantz /

bump.

Price dropped to $450

Original Karado Big transfer case, Original Karado clutchbell and gears...Perfect transfers for Big-Bore Kit.....

Moar pics of sissy bar plz

Chas Gantz /

sorry I no longer have that ped

I'm game if you're willing to ship. Costs much less than you'd think.

The bike would always eat my MKII for breakfast on the back roads, it's pretty fast...

bump...

Chas Gantz /

Yep, he'd always get me off of the line, and I'd catch right up after a few seconds.

Bam........

up...

wow

Re: FS: Puch Korado $450 obo

Chas Gantz /

Price dropped to $450!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Beautiful bike, GLWS.

kim jensen /

The Casserollers have a stock Korado and let me tell ya, it rips!

Re: FS: Puch Korado SOLD!!

Chas Gantz /

She has a new home now!

Re: FS: Puch Korado SOLD!!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

good, and I just noticed that yer tattoo is on yer leg. I always thought it was your arm. If I ever get a tattoo, it's gonna be like that.

Chas Gantz /

I probably would have gotten it on my arm but my work does frown on tattoos

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account