How much is puch magnum worth?

Sam Stephens /

how much is a puch magnum 1979 mk worth?

Re: How much is puch magnum worth?

250$$$$

Sam Stephens /

anyone's opinion would help!!

Sam Stephens /

I dont have one just trying to see how much they are worth? 250? really?

Sam Stephens /

where could I find one for 250?

Dirty30 Dillon /

I paid $200 for mine.

That said, you'd be hard pressed to find one for sale, running, for less than 500.

Sam Stephens /

so would it be worth paying 600 for one?

Jimmy Cincinnati /

We need more info, but probably

NB0tt aholetechbro /

200 tops

Sam Stephens /

I'm sorry I do not have one for sale. please be honest on here if everyone wants one and there are none for sale then they are worth more than 200 give me a break.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

It comes down to condition. You are talking about a bike that does not exist so how are we suppose to value that?

Just cause you own a honda civic doesnt mean its worth the same as every other civic. You look at year, mileage, features, etc...

Stop asking questions we can not answer... find a flipping bike then we can talk.

Overpriced Parts /

http://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/puch/magnum-mk-ii/1979-puch-magnum-mk-ii/suggestedretailvalue/?categoryname=moped

In all original mint shape and sold full retail price from a dealer^

Private seller should/may be less money

Sam Stephens /

I found one that's why I am asking.

Overpriced Parts /

The one in your profile picture is not a magnum MK ll it's a magnum ll

it's a cheaper model then a MKll

Is that Scott's bike?

Sam Stephens /

This is ridiculous people downgrading the magnum just to trying to buy one cheap. I do not own one yet. I used to own the own in my profile like 10 years ago.

Emil Kniemel /

like everything in life: the price is the intersection at which the seller is willing to sell and the buyer is willing to pay.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Not downgrading.

I paid $200 for mine two years ago.

The most I would pay is $500. Despite having a tube frame and a top tank, it's still a crumby moped, just like the rest of them.

i paid 150 for my TSM and its wayyyy coooler and more rare than a goofy magdumb

buy the damn thing and tell us what you paid for it.... bam.. that will be exactly what its worth!

Overpriced Parts /

No ones downgrading them I own several I like them. Silver is worth about 800 bucks if in good running shape ohio market. That's about it they're not a Ferrari they are a moped. Silver is most common

Red is next,

Then brown,

Then white magnum worth most.

I'm gonna be selling mine for 800.00 obo soon

With performance filter and mods it goes faster than stock around 33-35mph with better then stock take off, it doesn't come with signals and picture makes it look better then it is but it's complete with all covers and in okay shape. Starts easy and I've took it on 50mi trips and made it back. (edited)

image.jpg

why don't you post a picture of the one you are thinking about buying and add some info...like does it run, is there rust in the tank, etc, etc?

Brent Bublitz /

Sam Stephens Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is ridiculous people downgrading the magnum

> just to trying to buy one cheap. I do not own one

> yet. I used to own the own in my profile like 10

> years ago.

It's obvious you have a price in your head and are wanting people to validate that in an information vacuum. You, sir, are sounding like a twit.

Overpriced Parts /

He probably bought this magnum that was wrecked and the wrong

magnum ll forks put on, the wrong maxi top-end put on and the wrong maxi not magnum pipe put on it. The tank was crushed in the wreck when the stock forks bent into it.

What a junker. It probably dog walks down the road.

Not worth 1,300, not excellent condition but wrecked condition parts bike. (edited)

image.jpg

Sam Stephens /

Didn't buy that one. The one i was going to buy was for 650 and it was wrecked an the guy never told me. Didn't ride right. I'm not acting like a twit I just wanted to make sure it was worth what I was going to pay for it. I thought I'd ask people who I know they know about Mopeds.

Overpriced Parts /

The last few I saw/checked out were wrecked .

You got to watch people are crooked these days,

Mine isn't wrecked, tracks fine, forks are nice

Everyone needs to chill out and read OPs previous posts

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I just think you need to give us more information... stop beating around the bush. Show us the freaking bike or at the very least describe it to us.

Honestly tho, you sound too cheap to get into magnums. Go find a cheap maxi.

It was worth $300 until the guy from Fremont bought it then posted it 2 hours later. Now it's worth $775.

contactx prohibited[?]

Posted: 19 hours ago

1979 puch magnum - $300 (Pemberville)

<1 of 5>

I am selling my 1979 Puch magnum xk moped I would like to get 300 out of it to help me with some projects I have going on and am negotiable on the price as of now the moped does not run bit will as soon as the carburetor is cleaned out as we had to do this last year and it fired right up. This is a very cool moped and is street legal in Ohio thanks for your interest Zac call or text 419-308-9four99

image.jpg

contact x prohibited[?]

Posted: a day ago

1979 puch magnum xk moped"very rare only 300 of the red xk made!" - $775 (fremont)

<1 of 5>

THIS IS A GOOD RUNNING MOPED THAT ONLY NEEDS A SPEEDOMETER CABLE.VERY NICE SHAPE FOR A 1979.$775.00 OR OFFER.THANK YOU

image.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account