FS/Part out _ Jawa Alleycat

Get this thing out of my parts room.. Jawa Alleycat parts bike. Missing nearly everything, but still some usable parts left. Will to part it up or ship it to you as is.

(sorry for the shitty cell photos)

All parts are best offer at the moment. Shoot me your zip and I'll work up a shipping quote. I'll make a parts/price list after a while.

Post, PM, or E-mail. Parts ship from Radford, VA(24141). Payment preferably through Paypal

Re: FS/Part out _ Jawa Alleycat

How much for the frame?

Shipped to 60631

great, now i want one...

PM'd ya on the frame triple treat meat

Bump

Just a few bumps before the smalls go to the parts bin and the frames get tossed. Low ball prices accepted!

paul massey /

preeesh you would be my hero if you had one or both of the black plastic tool storage covers

PM'd ya paul. Just peeped my inventory photos, and I think you may be in luck sir!

I had sold the seat with another project, but bought that project back over the weekend. So I have a seat also the under seat storage/toolbox. Someone save this thing!

Patrick Keaton /

If this does not sell here, make a new ad with the words Jawa Alleycat top tank frame with seat,will ship, in the title of the ad.

Mehh, charge em if they're too lazy to click on this thread haha

Last couple bumps before this thing is toast..

Edit; I also have the seat and the tool box for it (edited)

Gone!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account