Part Out _ 79 Honda Express II

Picking the last off these before they're toast; 1979 Honda Express II in parts bike form. Missing a few bits, and is pretty weathered. Frame with good vin plate is still there. Cables, controls, seat, wheels, etc look to be in decent usable shape.. Engine is locked up, and carb is missing.

(sorry for the shitty cell photos)

All parts are best offer at the moment. Shoot me your zip and I'll work up a shipping quote. I'll make a parts/price list after a while.

Post, PM, or E-mail. Parts ship from Radford, VA(24141). Payment preferably through Paypal (edited)

Re: Part Out _ 79 Honda Express II

hows the rear wheel is all the spokes intact? also could use the rubber cover off the starter lever.

If I remember correctly, rear wheel didn't have any busted spokes and rim looked free of any damage. I'll look closer at it today on lunch and will get you some better photos

thanks, let me know what shape its in, and what you want for it. my zip is 48423. thanks again.

Carb sold!

Sold List;

- Carb

still waiting on what you want for that rear wheel, zip is 48423. thanks.

Check your private messages Brett, sent ya one earlier today

A few interested in the rear wheel, all other parts still up for grabs

Just a few bumps before the smalls go to the parts bin and the frames get tossed. Low ball prices accepted!

sorry, been tied up with other things. pics of wheel look good, are you still asking 55 bucks total? if sold ok my fault if not let me know. thanks for your help.

No worries. Yeah, $55 shipped to you on that rear wheel with brake plate and hardware. Sent you another pm with my paypal info, feel free to e-mail if that's easier for you; steezin_and_wheezin@yahoo.com

sounds like a deal can paypal you wed june 25 inthe pm, also picked up another express with bent forks, if still available am very interested in yours, they look straight. thanks for being paitant, work alot and only log on in the pm. will paypal rear wheel june 25, thanks.

Sounds good Brett, I'll have the wheel boxed and shipped asap after the payment clears.

The forks on the express are in decent shape, keep me posted if you want them and I'll run a shipping quote

Rear wheel sold, exhaust pending

Sold List;

- Carb

- Rear wheel

let me know price for forks plus shipping, thanks.

do you have the forks from your express part out? they would work better then the ex-2, if so let me know if they are straight, and give me a price plus shipping. thanks again!

Sent you an e-mail Brett.

Sold List;

- Carb

- Rear wheel

- Exhaust

Bump, will probably pull the smalls and trash the rest after the 4th

Highly recommended seller. I got my magneto cover so fast it gave me whiplash.

Daniel Bartlett /

Hi,

Do you still have any parts? I just got my moped last week! Do you have the fuel tank?

Thanks!

Dan

Daniel Bartlett /

P.S. I live in DC area, zip code 20855.

E-mailed ya

Gone!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account