Re: Completely rebuilt 1975 Casal K166

mit mortso /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

yeah, maybe if you had the side covers, and the gas tank???? maybe 1000$. kind of a boring bike tho. it's cool, don't get me wrong, but it's just got a big bent pipe for a frame. no cool tank, or weird stamped metal chassis. like 103's r pretty. mobys...even maxi frames have those distinct lines. other tube frame bikes usually have some "point of interest." like a pinto tank or at least a cool emblem. the front fender looks kinda goofed up too. you go talking 4 digits, things need to be perfect as fuck.

if it was a super clean 60's bike, maybe. if it went 75 mph reliably, maybe. but nahhhh. it's a decent regular ass moped. which is awesome, but rarely gets 1k let alone 2.

a guy offered me 1000$ for the 103 in my profile. it's clean as fuck, mostly og, starts every time, goes almost 40, a has done 2 rallys. i was like "nahhhh." another guy offered me a sick ass sig sauer .45. it was a good trade, but i could go get that gun at bass pro shop. 103's with 9 out of 10 original paint r a little tuffer to come by.

if you think it's worth 2k, you must be in love with it, which only begs the question: so why don't you marry it?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account