F/S Feeler 87 Derbi Variant Sport Project NY

john cervini /

I'm still on the fence about what i want to do with this. Figured i would see if anyone is interested in it. This was running when i got it. There are issues. The front forks are bent, Both front and rear fenders are cracked and missing pieces. Headlight fairing is cracked and missing pieces. Control switch bases are there but the switches are gone. Kick stand seems to be uneven. Will need all cables. No speedo.Seat needs to be recovered or replaced. It is currently disassembled. Taking offers as it sits or reassembled. Might be traveling to CT and or MA this weekend so delivery is possible. I'm in Little Falls NY 13365. Any questions email me at mopedmonkey45@gmail.com Thanks!

Re: F/S Feeler 87 Derbi Variant Sport Project NY

† CH∆D † /

Id be interested in headlight fairing setup

john cervini /

I have a few offers for the whole bike. Won't be parting this out.

john cervini /

Up

Steve Peterson /

How much for the green camp chair?

great restoration ya did

If you're not parting it out, why the fuck did you take it all apart? Now you've wasted your time and the next owners time and in the process probably lost some important nut or bolt that's unobtanium. I hate when people take bikes apart for no reason.

john cervini /

Dude. Relax. Every moped I get is taken apart for restoration. No lost parts and can easily be put back together.

john cervini /

Up

john cervini /

Bump

john cervini /

Sold

Adam Klags MPG /

Crap I could have used those forks, the whole front end really... wish I hadn't missed that.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account