(edited)

Zanetti DSCF5772.jpg

Re: Italian Rigid FS $200 - PA

Pm'd!

It does a blazing 15MPH.

woahhhh way too cool!

take some more pics! what is going on with that thing?!

Like an Italian Solex, cool... searched, looks like the engine was designed for some industrial sprayer and runs fairly hot. Finding parts may prove very difficult, and it seems you can download the engine manual HERE .

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

It even folds up! I would think it would be great for use in a RV Park or as a pit bike.

These are cool. I love that the fuel tanks hold the headlight assembly.

I have one of these projects +80% all there at home as well, though mine's been on a long term resto hiatus ... a few turn up in ohio now and then because there was a a distributorship/dealership in midstate even though they arent on ohbmv ha... small, light, breakaway rigid pedal bike body, no coaster brakes but front and rear drum brakes with cables, naked cables-only control and lever perches w/no brake wiring (the taillight/brakelight is a cool little physical actuator based on cable tension), tiny little sha and and intake, premix for gravity feed fuel line from the headlight/tank bucket, lever hinge to lift or drop the motor and friction wheel onto the front tire, minimal wiring, minimal switchesvery basic LT/HT/Condensor/Coil/Points live under the flywheel fan.... i think they are super cool for quirky factor (edited)

Ryan, no parts are needed. It's serviced, fully functional, and ready to ride, like most all of the stuff I sell.

Rob, That's awesome. I meant for potential buyer(s). Parts will be hard to find if something goes wrong down the road. It is cool, but fairly rare. glws.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account