Re: WTB motobecane 7 15 mm intake

MPB Andyrew /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

14.12 SHA on it right now. Haven't GPSed it yet but according to stock speedo (which i'm sure is 100% correct) tops out at about 30. Runs OK. Needs think it needs a new set of points because it idles kind of funny and backfires every once in awhile. I read somewhere that the aftermarket points treats sells have some metal rivet that wears down and upsets timing, but I can't find the thread lol.

Yeah I put quite a bit of work into it. Was a present for my gf but she hardly ever rides it. Needs a few other minor things fix but otherwise is a strong runner. Was a $150 ped when I bought it.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?6,3351128,3354938#msg-3354938

But I like the 7. Really beautiful color blue and the bolt on tank is pretty handy in my opinion. Definitely not made to go fast w/ it's 76mm brake shoes and non-variated engine but still a tone of fun nonetheless.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account