FS: Peugeot and Puch Kits/Misc Parts

Garrett Bell /

Hey Mopedarmy!

I have some miscellaneous parts for sale, feel free to shoot me any questions about the parts and if you want some more pictures. All of the prices below are SHIPPED PRICES. Prices are somewhat negotiable and I will be doing a bit of cleaning of any parts I ship out.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Peugot 103 Polini Cylinder Only

Aluminum nikasil 46mm kit with nikasil lining and Polini’s famed W port.

History: Soft Seized Once, but overall pretty clean. The cylinder was only run for a few months. The Decomp Hole Is Already Tapped And Plugged By Yours Truly

$100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50cc TCCD Kit

6 port puch 50cc 38mm, Cylinder ONLY

$40

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50cc High Compression Head

38mm O-RING high compression 50cc head

$25

2nd Speed Clutch

ZA50 Clutch

$30

2 First Speed Clutches

ZA50 Clutch

$30 Per Clutch

Polini/OKO/Whatever it Fits Air Filter

OD of the Chrome part = 65mm

total length = 37mm

ID = 48mm

OD at the largest part = 75mm

$10

Basic Round Mirrors

m8 x 1.25 threading

7/8" bars

4 inch diameter mirror

8 inch long mirror mount

$10 For Pair

Brake Plate For Puch Lelu Wheels

$20

2nd Peugeot Aluminum nikasil 46mm kit with nikasil lining and Polini’s famed W port.

History: Seized twice, two small chips out of nikasil are visable, but cylinder was run for only a few months. The Decomp Hole Is Already Tapped And Plugged By Yours Truly : )

$80

Re: FS: Peugeot and Puch Kits/Misc Parts

Fish tits Krauthamer /

good luck

Re: FS: Peugeot and Puch Kits/Misc Parts

Garrett Bell /

Thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account