FS: green General 5 star roller & General 5 star ltd frame

selling one green General 5 star roller and one General 5 star ltd frame with the rear wheel. forks on the ltd frame are bent but still work; good for parts. forks on the green roller are slightly bent but also work. both bikes have the wiring harnesses which seem mostly intact. great starts for a General 5 star build/ project.

$120 for the green roller and $80 for the ltd frame.

not looking to ship the roller, may consider shipping the ltd frame but really would prefer local pickup in columbus ohio. may sell some individual parts off the ltd frame like the snowflake, specific swingarm, fenders, coil, fork parts etc.

green roller pics here

Picture 595.jpg
Picture 599.jpg

Re: FS: green General 5 star roller & General 5 star ltd frame

ltd frame pics

Picture 596.jpg
Picture 597.jpg

Are these v1 frames or sachs? Id be interested in a frame plus swing arm, but id have to ask you to ship. :(

Need anything for trade-sies?

they both appear to be v1 frames.

shit, totally forgot to mention that lol.

they are indeed both minarelli v1 frames

yo, minarelli generals mo'fuckers

someone come pick these up!

alright the ltd frame is pretty much sold (pending the shipping quote isnt ridiculous).

the green roller I really dont wanna ship, still trying to sell locally for now but feel free to message me an offer shipped for it.

well nevermind, the ltd frame is back up for sale because the shipping quote was kinda ridiculous (cheapest was $93 to federal way, Washington through ups, dunno how anyone can get a reasonable price for a frame shipped when the shipping cost is this high).

so looks like I'm definitely not shipping either frame unless someone wants to pay crazy shipping costs

the rear wheel and wiring harness off the ltd frame have been sold locally though.

/////

someone come pick these up. theyre waiting to built into something gnar! (edited)

!@

/

Shomari Bratchett /

Are you still selling+shipping any of those frames? $98 wouldn't be to much for me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account