Minerelli V1L Engine TE 5 Star General!

This is a super rare Italian moped engine (good shape/frame (needs paint job) I can upload some pics if you need.

Re: Minerelli V1L Engine TE 5 Star General!

Yes pls pics

Pm'd

Elijah Mercadante /

I will post pics soon... thanks for your patience and interest it is an awesome moped, I've heard a lot about it.

Elijah Mercadante /

Here is a couple I can send some more but it shows basics...overall.

WP_001944.jpg
WP_001828.jpg

Probably Fred /

V1 super rare?

Sell me the engine

simon thokaar /

Ken Roff Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> V1 super rare?

Its the case inducted reed valve model..

I have one of em, shes a great bike. Would love to find another motor to toss on the batavus.

Probably Fred /

Restore the whole bike

†▲m †▲m /

had one of these. rode the crap out of it. honestly one of my favorite peds ever. i'd buy that frame from you in a heartbeat

Elijah Mercadante /

Yes, and I'm looking to put a 75/80cc piston on it but keep all other original parts, might sell as is if price is right otherwise I'll invest and then re display it for sale.

**Willing to negotiate pm me for number etc or email me***

†▲m †▲m /

nah, im super cheapo and im in texas. not worth the hassle

hahah, dude they make kits. this is in pretty ruff shape.. the motor is the only thing worth anything, imo.. sorry but its a rusty..

i snapped 2 of them in my riding days.. looks like his may be broke under the seat? from the frame.

†▲m †▲m /

ed loves funnie jumps

Re: Minerelli V1L Engine TE 5 Star General! Upadate

Elijah Mercadante /

Yes I know there are upgrades etc, I am not an idiot, i'm just showing this off cuz I know it is rare and you will not make me doubt that, yes there may be upgrades but they are not original for one, and yes to that one person's comment the engine, is worth the most, is only cuz its the only thing super rare thing ...buddy. and the frame is awesome maybe a little rust but only like sanding and paint cannot help tha and also the Te 5 star frame looks kinda rare only seen one same so far. just know Overall your not fooling me and I am willing to make a deal and negotiate. but don't act like its a piece of crap cuz if u do show me ur own pic of the same thing specs n all otherwise make me an offer

Re: Minerelli V1L Engine TE 5 Star General! Upadate ui can say V1 but you cannot say V1:

Elijah Mercadante /

We are rare Minarelli Vl1 not the v1

Re: Minerelli V1L Engine TE 5 Star General! Upadate ui can say V1 but you cannot say V1L****

Elijah Mercadante /

I'm about the V1L Engine from motori Minarelli cuz those are super rare I wasn;t talking about the v1's

Re: Minerelli V1L Engine TE 5 Star General! v1L

Elijah Mercadante /

its a case inducted cylinder the v1 is not so u best not get them confused noobs ... cuz the v1l is :)

Elijah Mercadante /

not broke buddy

†▲m †▲m /

sell the engine and sell me the rest

Im in worcester, WTB let me know

Thanks

Can a cylinder be case inducted? I think a case can be case inducted... But how could a cylinder be a case and also inducted?

Oh I just saw in your profile about all the extensive reaserch you have done about your moped and two strokes. I bet that Polini kit you going to get will rip super fast on your case inducted cylinder!

This thread makes my brain hurt...

ugp6201@yahoo.com

Luckily he's planning on getting a race edition carb for his case inducted cylinder.

simon thokaar /

Jeremy Freeze Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Luckily he's planning on getting a race edition

> carb for his case inducted cylinder.

cant wait to see what he does for an intake.. need to find one for mine to toss a mikuni on it

this thread is hilarious

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account