Moving sale. Free and cheap stuff: 70cc E50 and Honda cylinders, stock A3 and NC50 cylinders, M bars, Express and A3 body parts, cables, Biturbo, etc

Rob GasketFace /

I'm getting rid of stuff before I move. Some of it's good, some of it's crap. The good stuff is cheap, the crap is free (plus shipping). One man's trash is another man's Encarwi carb.

Add shipping to all prices if you can't pick it up in Pittsburgh.

I'll powder coat any metal parts black or blue for an extra $15.

First photo:

- 44mm puch airsal kit (70cc) with piston. In good shape. $50.

- Honda 70cc polini kit . Comes with everything in the treatland link. In perfect shape. Ridden for less than 10 miles. $80.

- Stock NC50 cylinder, head, piston. $30.

- Two treatland CDI box, external ignition coil things . Might work, might not. Free.

- Scooter external ignition coil. (This one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058KVQY6/

) Might have weak spark, not sure. Works with Chinese 5-pin CDI boxes. Free.

- 12V horn. Free.

- Puch magnum pedal crank shaft . Sprocket might be slightly bent out of true. Should be easy to fix. $10.

- Tomos 20T rear sprocket. Bent out of true, should be fixable. Free.

- Stock NC50 metal reeds. Free.

- Air filter. About 1" ID. Free.

- External condensor. Never used. $5.

- Flywheel from treatland ZA50 kit. Sheared keyway. $10.

- Brake spring thing from an A3. Free.

- Rubber air filter adapter? Not sure where this came from. Looks like it converts 60mm ID to 40mm ID. Free.

Second photo:

- M bars. Never used. $10.

Third photo:

- 1978 Honda Express body parts. Some pieces are rattle can painted. License bracket is missing the headlight mount (I cut it off). Ask for prices.

- Express gas tank has two pinholes. Holes drilled between gas and oil reservoirs so they're combined or whatever. A little rust and a lot of peeling varnish on the inside. Severe paint peeling on outside. $25.

- Full cable set: throttle, front brake, rear brake, speedo. $25.

Fourth photo:

- Two stock A3 cylinder and heads, one piston. $15 for each set.

- Stock A3 sprocket (24T I think). Free.

- A3 front fender. $10.

- Encarwi carb from A3. Free.

- One A3 clutch shoe. Free.

- A3 speedo. Doesn't work, but probably fixable. Free.

Last photo:

- Biturbo exhaust. Fits a stock A3 cylinder, A35 70cc airsal kit, and others. Rivets replaced, but baffle is still very wobbly. Recently restuffed with fiberglass insulation. $10. (edited)

Re: Moving sale. Free and cheap stuff: 70cc E50 and Honda cylinders, stock A3 and NC50 cylinders, M bars, Express and A3 body parts, cables, Biturbo, etc

Pm'd. I'll take the air filter and free puch coils.

Re: Moving sale. Free and cheap stuff: 70cc E50 and Honda cylinders, stock A3 and NC50 cylinders, M bars, Express and A3 body parts, cables, Biturbo, etc

I'll take the hobbit kit

Rob GasketFace /

Got a lot of replies really fast. Sales pending on the following:

Puch Airsal kit

M bars

Hobbit kit

Air filter

Two treatland ignition coils

External condenser

If I don't reply to your PM in a day, PM me again. It's hard to keep track of who I've replied to.

Rob GasketFace /

Sale pending on puch pedal crank shaft.

I will take the 70cc kit.....8166125834

Rob GasketFace /

Sorry charles, both 70cc kits are already spoken for.

Rob GasketFace /

Biturbo sold.

Rob GasketFace /

Encarwi carb, A3 fender, A3 speedo sold.

lmk if the hobbit kit falls through. I can send payment right now. Thanks.

Rob GasketFace /

Bump. All the stuff I listed as pending has sold, but I still have everything else.

Got my stuff, bump for a good seller

Second that... Gave me a reason to put 30 mile run for in person pickup on the bike that's getting the kit I got from rob :) very pleased w the deal.

(edited)

IMG_20140601_171537_768.jpg

If you have the choke cable, and it fits a nc50 honda express, i will take the screw that holds it into.the carb.

Rob GasketFace /

Sorry man, I sold that with the carb a while back.

Rob GasketFace /

Bump. Lots of stuff has sold, but I still have the following:

Ignition coils

Flywheel

A3 cylinders

20T sprocket

Express cables, tank and body parts

12V Horn

Scooter Steve /

How much for the honda express tank? Whats the condition inside....does it have a glass fuel gauge

Rob GasketFace /

$25+shipping for the tank. I'll need to calculate shipping since it's kinda big. I don't know about a fuel gauge but the little round window is in good shape last I checked. Not sure if that's what you're referring to.

I'll post a photo of the window and the inside tomorrow. The inside was originally okay with a little bit of peeling varnish, but then I half-assed tried to strip it and I think I made it worse.

Rob GasketFace /

Here's the inside of the tank

Forgot to take a photo of the window thing. Let me know if you want me to.

Express cables please! PM sent.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account